Tech Tip: Pinterest Search

Pinterest is arguably the best app ever created. I use this app daily. It is a very good platform to get inspiration for different projects. Once this class started, I realized that I could use this app for this class as well. I suggest using the search bar for looking up more details or guides about Rama. Or, if you do the extra credit, you can look up memes.

As an example, I have included a screenshot of me using the search bar to look up images of Rama that I could include in my later blog posts. It was super simple and easy to use. The app also gives suggestions to other topics that I would be interested in as well.

Personal Screenshot of Pinterest Search of Rama

Comments

  1. I love this idea! I use Pinterest for all of my procrastination and I have never even thought about using it to be productive in class. I am definitely going try this out this week and see how it goes. Hopefully I don't get lost in all of the other goodies that Pinterest has!
    Thank you so much for sharing this tip with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Traveler

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: Always the Villain