Wikipedia Trail Week 15

Beginning Topic: Grand Trunk Road
1. Grand Trunk Road
-This is the oldest and longest highway in Asia. I started with this road because it is interesting to see it's importance to India.
2. Chandragupta Maurya
-I chose this link because I have never heard of him before. He (reign: 321–298 BCE) was the founder of the Maurya Empire in ancient India.
3. Maurya Empire
-Again, I have not heard of this empire before, so it was interesting to learn more about Indian history. This empire was important because it was the largest to exist in their history.
4.Largest Empires
-This sparked my interest to see which nation had the largest empire to exist. The largest was the British Empire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Traveler

Week 2 Story: Always the Villain