Famous Last Last Words: Week 15

What a semester! This will be one of my final blog posts for the semester. How did the time go by so quickly? I am honored to have had the chance to meet all of you in both my Indian Epics section and the section for mythology. I have spent this final week catching up on some of the final points and assignments that I have been lacking. I have realized my portfolio finally came together at the end. It was really interesting to go back and reread what I have written back at the beginning of the semester and see how it has transformed in the revision process. I want to thank everyone who commented on my portfolio because your comments really did help me become a better writer.

(Personal Photo of Me in Heidelberg, Germany on May 1, 2018)

As for my life outside of class this week, I have been super busy (like always haha). My aunt surprised me in Heidelberg. I was not expecting her to come to Europe while I was here. I had a really nice time showing her around my city. We also decided to take a mini road trip to Cologne, Germany. I loved it there so much! Also, May 1st is the Labor Day holiday in Europe. So, classes where canceled. On this day, it is common for students to go hiking and chill in the mountains all day. I thought that this was a really cool tradition to have. So, naturally, I had to see what all of the excitement about hiking was too. It was a really great day to be with friends and meet new people. And my classes this week were pretty easy. We are still in the beginning part of the semester. So, I have not started the preparation of all of my essays and projects for the rest of the semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Traveler

Week 2 Story: Always the Villain