Growth Mindset: Week 15

Out of all of the extra assignments, I have found the growth mindset challenges to be the most useful for my life. I always find myself to find the need to keep finding the motivation to improve myself. I tend to get stuck in the same ways that I always do things. This week I decided to look at an infographic. Since it is one of Doctor Gibbs favorites, I thought that it would be worth a look at. I always say "I don't know." One of the challenges that this poses is what do you do with that question. Do you stop there? Or do you keep moving from there? Do you find out more? From this lesson, I want to push myself to find the information myself. I am curious to see how far this idea of "I don't know" will go.


The Power of I Don't Know (source).

idk.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Traveler

Week 2 Story: Always the Villain